Thursday, March 17, 2011

Insomnia...

Ok it’s 5:10 am...been up since 4 am. Why? Great question! Unfortunately I have no idea.  It seems my subconscious mind had too much to say for my dreams. Therefore I’m awake and my brain just won’t shut up!  Why is it that some nights you have so much to say, it interrupts your sleep? Your mind goes over and over again and you have no way of stopping it. Maybe it’s because it’s so quiet at this time, you can hear yourself better. Here are some of the things I along with some of my insomniac friends think about in the early morning hours:
1)      All my life problems….
2)      Do color blind people see in black and white or do all the colors blend together?
3)      Who made words, can I make words?
4)      Where did the moon go? It was just outside my window, now it’s gone…creepy.
5)      Why are people updating their status? Do they have the same question about me?
6)      I am sooo thirsty!
7)      How many hours until I really have to get up?
8)      If you break a piano key, do you call a locksmith?
9)      Where are people going this time of morning? Or are they coming from somewhere?
10)   If I wasn’t delirious would I really want to buy this stuff off the infomercial
11)   What time is it now?

*inspired by k2 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment